Drone Safety And Handling
Safety protocol when working with drones:
- Always listen to the pilot
- Never go near a drone when propellors are spinning, even if it’s on the ground.
- If you see something that looks broken, tell a Verge team member.
- When drones are plugged in, never put your hand on the lid. It causes the drone to lose signal.
- When drones are plugged in, always carry them by the arm and parallel to the ground.
- If a drone fails to launch, auto lands or crashes, don't go near it.
- Handle the batteries with care.
- Look for broken propellers. If you find one, alert a Verge employee.
- Look for antenna that aren't properly aligned and adjust them as necessary.
How To Handle Drones:
2X2 MOTOR CARRY:
When drones are powered on:
- Hold by arm
- Hold parallel to ground
Background Information While attempting to run a drone show, the number of satellites above you is a crucial part of the operation. The satellites allow the system and the drones to find their location accurately in real 3D space. Without the ...
Handling and safety Always handle batteries with care and treat them like explosives. Don't throw or toss the batteries, always place them gently. If a battery is accidently dropped or mishandled, give it to a Verge employee. To charge batteries, ...
Slotting And Plugging In Batteries
To insert a battery into a drone, follow these steps: Step 1: Locate the side of the drone with the power terminal for connecting a battery. Step 2: Remove the O ring from that side. Step 3: Slide the battery in the slot so that the power leads of ...
Preshow Vs. Showtime Mode
Preshow Mode Vs Showtime Mode The console has two general modes you can use at a given time. These include Preshow mode, which is what you will stay in until the point you are ready to launch, and Showtime mode, which you will switch into just as you ...
Packing and Unpacking Drones
Drones are packed in briefcases which are loaded into road cases. Each road case holds 8 briefcases (two rows of four), for a total of 40 drones. To remove drones from the road cases, each briefcase needs to be taken out, opened, and the drones ...